- Type: Hair Extension
- Material: Human Hair
- Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair
- Hair Grade: Remy Hair
- Virgin Hair: Yes
- Hair Extension Type: Hair Weaving
- Style: Brazilian Hair Loose deep Top premium hair
- Place of Origin: Brazil
- Weight: about 100g
- Length: 10''-24''
- Brand Name: xbl
- Model Number: Brazilian Hair Loose deep Top premium hair
- double weft: yes
- no lice: yes
- Hair degree: AAAAAAA
- full cuticle: yes
- Weft head: Double layers
- length: 10-24inch
- Product: Brazilian Hair Loose deep Top premium hair
- If disinfection: Yes
- no tangle: Yes
- no shedding: yes
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Brazilian Hair Loose deep Top premium hair packed by 1clean plastic bag 2. clean pvc bag. 3. clean pvc bag and paper card. Accept package-customized|
|Delivery Detail:||Stock in 1-2 days, within 7 days for large order|
XBL Hair Full Cuticle One Donor Brazilian Hair Loose deep Top premium hair
100% virgin Brazilian Wavy Hair weft
10’’-24’’ available (you can also get the updated stock list from salesman)
Natural color (other colors can be customized)
Loose wave (Straight , body wave, natural wave, deep wave
curly, spring curl, spiral curly, romance curl, french curl,baby hair are available)
About 100g/3.5oz per piece or bundle
Brazilian Hair Loose deep Top premium hair Packed by Transparent plastic bag for each bundle
Mainly DHL, UPS/Fedex/EMS can be acceptable
About 3 days(to most countries)
Tips for hair-caring
These tips can help you keep human hair extensions looking fabulous and lasting longer.
1. Prior to the installation of your hair extensions, for extra protection of your weft, we recommend you seal your weft! It will eliminate shedding and add longevity to your investment.
2. To prevent tangling problem, do not use some sticky hair oil.
3. If you swim a lot, I recommend you wear a swim cap. Because the hair will be damaged by Chlorine water in the pool.
4. It’s necessary to co-wash the hair after coming back from club or party.
1. Use styling products minimally to avoid build up.
2. For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look
3. For a “WET"look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water
4. AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT!
5. Dampen hair with a water bottle
6. Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp.
7. Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
8. Let hair air-dry.
9. Style as desired
Brazilian Wavy Hair weft will not tangle if you can care it well everyday, it will last for at least a year.
Q1. How many bundles of Brazilian Wavy Hair weft do I need for a full head?
A: For average head size, a full head needs as below
10 to 22 inch: 2-3 bundles
24 to 40 inch: 3-4 bundles
Q2: Can they be straightened, curled and colored?
A: It is real human hair with high quality, you can curled, colored or straightened them, but don't do it frequently, otherwise the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled. And you can go to your hair stylist for assistance.
Q3. Why are my hair extensions getting tangle sometimes?
A: It may happen if the hair is too dry. Please make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. When you comb the hair, comb from the tips, then upper and upper, please don not comb your hair, especially long hair from top to end directly.
Q4. How long does it last?
A: The lifetime of the hair mostly depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, then normally it could last longer than 1 year.
Q5: How to distinguish human hair with synthetic hair?
A: Just burning and smell: human hair will be ash, smell foul and show white smoke. While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball and show black smoke. Moreover, human hair may have very few gray hairs and split ends. It is normal and not a quality problem.